<body>

Friday, June 24, 2005

LIST 2




























DESIGN AND BUILT

we design within your taste.....
we built within your satisfaction.....

EN ANUAR HOUSE
- 2 storey terrace house
- Taman Hussein Onn, Cheras, Selangor

- interior and exterior fit-out ( design and built )

" GOOD WORKMANSHIP, A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH, DURING AND AFTERWARDS & EXTREMELY FAIR PRICES ! "

EN. Anuar, Cheras, Selangor

PROJECT BRIEF
- plaster ceiling ( living and tv area )
- soling wood finish ( dining area )
- wood framing work ( dining area )
- flooring - slate finish at toilet, car porch
- laminated timber flooring at tv area
- kitchen cabinet ( concrete top and nyatoh finish )
- pagola ( car porch )- wooden entrance gate

VIEW PROJECT IMAGES
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ka_concept/album?.dir=/f669&.src=ph

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi KA CONCEPT, I’m out searching the web for the latest and greatest information on home opportunity work and found your great site. Although project wasn’t specifically what I was looking for it definitely got my interest and attention. I see now why I found your interesting blog when I was looking for home opportunity work related information and I’m grateful I found your site even though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for your my way to where I am going, I found this interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home